Gait trainers are designed for individuals who do not have the functional gait skills or postural control to safely and independently use a standard walker.
The Benefits of Gait Trainers
• Encourages early cognitive and learning development.
• Cardiopulmonary strengthening and conditioning.
• Reduces flexion contractures.
• Increases spatial awareness and head control to achieve independent ambulation.
• Teaches individual to take steps.
The Wenzelite Luminator Gait Trainers offer varied levels of support and each accessory can be removed or added according to the individual user’s needs and abilities. The Posterior and Anterior models are each available in three sizes and fold easily for convenient transport and storage.