The Crawl About Crawl Trainer supports the user and instructs, encourages, and reinforces crawling. They are designed for children without head control or the ability to roll over or crawl. Crawling is essential for optimum development.
The Benefits of Crawl Trainers:
• Encourages weight bearing and shifting on hands and knees.
• Develops and strengthens neck, shoulder and arm muscles in preparation for walking.
• Improves visual skills.
• Increases tolerance to prone position.
• Develops upper extremity coordination.
• Promotes motor development.
• Provides independent locomotion.